Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Andrea's cute belly...

Andrea and Shaun are good friends from college and I am so excited to for them. Andrea has this perfect little round belly!  I love it!  Sunday was a beautiful bright and sun shiny day for our maternity shoot which made for warm and fuzzy pictures which I love....They were so much fun to photograph and I think we got some good ones, even if the sun was blinding Shaun!  Shaun and Andrea are due mid- May and I can't wait to meet little miss Jayden.  
Hello beautiful warm and fuzzy sunlight!

3 comments:

Andrea Elliott said...

We love them! Thank you for taking such great pictures! We will definitely cherish them forever.

Trisha said...

Beautiful! I especially like the picture with the reflection in the water.

Tait Family said...

These are awesome! Eastern WA has such great photo spots, either that or you have such a way of making everything look beautiful. Great job staci and gorgeous belly Andrea!