Friday, April 23, 2010

Dustin and Julia

Shoots like this are so fun it should be illegal!  Julia is the type of girl you want your son to bring home, sweet and adorable, and Dustin is the type of guy you want your daughter to bring home, a gentlemen!  I seriously do not know if I can even count the number of times Jonda and I said the word "cute"  I mean look at these two, how else would you describe them!  Oh my word, the cuteness was too much for me to handle.  "Justin" as we have dubbed them, it's their celebrity couple name were the lucky winners of the Moses Lake Bridal Show drawing.  Jonda and I had been dreaming up a picnic styled shoot and couldn't wait to put this all together, it was a few trips to the antique stores and rifling through out parents stuff but we managed to pull it off, complete with homemade red velvet whoopie pies, strawberry shortcake, and streamers!  This quilt is so amazing, it was made by my good friend Emily's grandmother and when I saw it, I knew I had a specific job for it.  Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Kimmer said...

You two are amazing! I love the picnic theme. I'm already trying to scheme how I can justify having pictures taken by you again.... :)