Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sam and Darcee Engaged

I have not laughed this hard at a shoot, ever.  Sam and Darcee have such a great sense of humor and they are just so darn cute together.  Don't they say to find someone to marry who can make you laugh cause later in life you will need it, well these two will have it made!  We braved the wind and managed to get some awesome shots!  When I told Sam to not look at the camera and not smile he made some funny comment about "post modernism" photography and "somber love, soft but serious, Darcee" Seriously, I love these two! I also am in love with my new love rock....I found it at the Art Garden in Ephrata   She has the cutest handmade stuff!  Love that store.  Thanks Sam and Darcee for putting up with my "were almost done, I promise" for about an hour.  I was just loving the sunshine we were getting!  I am so sad to be booked for their wedding day in August, I know it is going to be beautiful!

No comments: